Friday 29 May 2020

weekly sport

At the moment there is no sport but when it comes but I will be doing it. This is about one of my west coast tennis tournaments.
 I went to Blenheim for a tennis tournament it was really fun I was there for 2 days I played my first game and won 6 3  then my next game was in 1 hour my dad was there my dad made me a lunch box so I can have some food. The 2nd game l lost 4 6 that game was a hard game, I had one more game to play I had lunch then I played my 3rd game that game was the hardest I won 6 2 even that I won 6 2 it was the hardest game. That night me and my dad had burger king for tea then we went to a hotel to stay. The next day my first game was at 7.am so I got up at 6.am  my dad made me lunch and I packed everything up then we went to the tennis courts I played my first game I won 6 3  Theni had a 2 hour break I hat 1 more game to play then I could go home I played the next game and lost 6 2 this person was the top seed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.