Friday 1 May 2020

Blog contract DEAW

25th of May 2020 we were going on a cruise but we are in lock down so we can go now. What I want to do on the cruise if we go when lock down is finished. What I want to do when lock down is finished, my mum is going to give me a gold pass. so we get to play laser tag and other fun stuff but the best one for me would be the drinks pass. I think that that would be the best one. I would probably follow Jemma because mum and dad would be doing other stuff and the cruise ship is massive so I would be following Jemma but I would probably be distracted and go somewhere. My mum told me that there is a 5 year old place and a ten year old place and a 15 to 11 year old place and there is were the ps3s are i have never played on a ps3 before i play on a ps4 so when i go on the cruise ship i want to see what the ps3 looks like. What I want to do when lock down is finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.