Friday 1 May 2020

lockdown games

The lockdown games is a thing that we do at my house we do activities like table tennis and monopoly. If you win you get electronic time. we did 8 games there were table tennis, monopoly, plank, connect four, holding breath, Bball shots, blind food tasting and makeup. My sister wanted to do that I didn't wont to do it but I thought I still get electronic time so I did it. So for the bball we have 5 shots and if we get one in you get 1 hour and if you get all them in you get 5 hours. That one was my favourite, I got four shots in the same with Jemma she got to shoot up closer because she doesn't play. In total, I got 8 and a half hours and Jemma got ten hours so we got a lot of time.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Liam, what an interesting thing to do. I like it! I guess lockdown does make it possible for us to do things like play games that we normally wouldn't have time to play. Good on you and your sister, you both must be quite competitive. Congrats on the amount of electronic time you both won. I like all the photos too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.