Monday 16 December 2019

Setting Sail summer learning journey

If I went to sea I could bring water so it keeps me hydrated,
 apple because it has juice in it and it is healthy,
 banana because it is good for you,
 avocados because I like them,
 watermelon because it has juice,
 And I will bring strawberries because they are good for you,
 candy so it keeps me awake,
 chewing gum so it can be more intense,
 more water to be safe,
 pineapple because it is yum.

WALT to write ten foods to bring if you went out to sea for three weeks.
Today we are starting the summer learning journey and we did it about if I went out to sea for three weeks and what ten food that I will bring.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liam!

    My name is Matilda. I live in Auckland, and this summer I am working as one of the blog commenters that will be reading and commenting on your blog posts. I am really looking forward to reading everything you post for the summer learning journey, and getting to know you a bit better!

    Amazing job on this post! Thank you for taking the time to list all these delicious foods you would bring! You have thought of some very clever reasons to bring them! I especially liked how you said you’d bring candy to keep you awake! :P

    Bringing fruit with you is such a good idea. They would definitely help you to stay healthy on the trip. I wonder if you would get a bit hungry only eating lollies and fruit? Are there any other foods you can think of that would fill you up a bit more?

    Amazing job on this post! I really enjoyed reading it! Keep up the awesome work.

    Matilda
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.