Wednesday 5 July 2017

WALT: Describe a moment in time using your senses using the show not tell table you created yesterday. what i enjoyed putting the smiles in what i found challenging getting the picher https://docs.google.com/a/paroagrey.school.nz/document/d/1sYpfIcjbfimWgv-iQsw2Nvj17ZgkFafewTR5Eu3aKzA/edit?usp=sharing







I Heard the people cheering my name, the screaming was coming from all around the stadium.
I Heard  The ref blows the whistle, it sounded like a bird whistling.  It was the start of the game I kicked the ball as high as I could.
I Saw the ball flying like a bird through the sky.
I Saw people coming to me from the other team trying to get the ball and i tried to run fast as lightning.
I Felt nervous like a mouse.
I Felt brave like a lion.

I Wondered  If i will get injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.